forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Morandini <>
Subject Re: Forrest CVS and Cocoon 2.1M2
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 15:54:18 GMT
Mark Eggers wrote:
> Yes,
> I've tried the same, and even replaced the
> excalibur-datasources-vm12-nnnnn.jar with the vm14
> version from Cocoon since I'm using j2sdk 1.4.1_02.
> I get the same error.

well, nice to know I'm not the only dumb guy in town ;)

I think we're not the only ones with such an issue, are we ?

FWIW, I've tried to setup a couple of Tomcat instances (one for Forrest,
the other one for Cocoon), but, after a day of work I'm still *almost*
making the jk2 ISAPI filter work for such a configuration... frustrating
day indeed :(

                Luca Morandini
                GIS Consultant

View raw message