forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PDF generation with other than forrest-site skin?
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 03:59:57 GMT
Mark Eggers wrote:

> I've just started working with Forrest and I like the
> look and feel of the avalon-tigris skin.
>
> However, I've not been able to generate PDF or printer
> link output using this skin.  Other information from
> my skinconf.xml is being read in and acted upon, but
> neither the PDF nor the printer link seem to be
> working.

The avalon-tigris skin deliberately leaves out the PDF. To add it, you'd
need to override the site2xhtml.xsl stylesheet and perhaps copy the PDF
bits from krysalis-site. That means copying
$FORREST_HOME/context/resources/skins/avalon-tigris/xslt/html/site2xhtml.xsl
$YOUR_PROJECT/src/documentation/skins/avalon-tigris/xslt/html/site2xhtml.xsl,
and then editing it there.

--Jeff