forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Kary <jk...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Form Handler?
Date Sat, 31 May 2003 14:13:34 GMT
Jeff & David,

Thank you for your responses.

I will be happy to help if I can.  I've gone through the
'tutorial-develop-webapp.xml' document found with Cocoon verion 2.1.
 Currently I am stuck trying to validate my 'form' tags in my
userForm.xml file.  It appears the 'document' dtd does not understand
the tag and doesn't support xmlns attributes.

I am trying to start out small by copying the example from the
Cocoon-2.1->Tutorial->WebApp.  The basic structure of the document is:

<document>
    <form handler="Create Department.html" >
        <text name="name" size="30" required="true" />
         <submit name="Create Department" />
    </form>
</document>

The problem with this document is 'forrest validate'  does not recognize
the form tag?  I searched through the list of dtd's in both the head of
cocoon-2.1 and xml-forrest.  I can't seem to find a valid dtd document?

Anyone have any thoughts about what area of the code I should
investigate next?

Thanks again!
Jason Kary