forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <>
Subject Re: Improving FAQ readability on FOP/faq.html
Date Mon, 19 May 2003 14:48:18 GMT
Hi Jeff,

On 5/18/2003 5:10 AM, Jeff Turner wrote:
>>* 1. General Questions (<-- remove this hyperlink)
>>     o What is FOP? (<-- leave these hyperlinks)
> Thanks, I've implemented these suggestions.  See attached screenshot.
> --Jeff

Thanks for the quick work! Any idea, when this would get propagated to
the LIVE FOP and forrest sites?

BTW, I noticed that e-mail addresses get the <at> treatment, which is
pretty cool. However, while I applaud doing it for personal addresses,
but it seems silly to give the treatment to addresses like
<forrest-dev-subscribe<at>>. Is there any sort of switch
one can use to *not* fix e-mail addresses in the generation process?

Clay Leeds -
Web Developer - Medata, Inc. -
PGP Public Key:

View raw message