forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [USER POLL/VOTE] Defining tabs?
Date Sat, 17 May 2003 09:34:33 GMT

Juan Jose Pablos wrote, On 16/05/2003 19.04:

> Nicola,
> The Navigation items on the left contain other items that belong to that
> selection:
>
> <tab href="site:community"/>
>
> <site>
>   <commutiny>
>     <foo1/>
>     <foo2>
>       <foo2.1/>
>     </foo2>
>     <foo3/>
>   </commutiny>
> </site>
>
> The tab exclude anything on the menu that does not belong to that.

Of course. But look at this:

  <tab href="site:community"/>
  <tab href="site:foo2"/>

  <site>
    <commutiny>
      <foo1/>
      <foo2>
        <foo2.1/>
      </foo2>
      <foo3/>
    </commutiny>
  </site>

You will get two tabs, one of which is a superset of the other. So tabs
do *not* contain items *exclusively*.

What I like to see is either that both tabs contain the full menu on the
left, or that each has it's own separate share of links.

I hope I was clear now.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -