forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: how to use a subdirectory
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 13:22:20 GMT
Nicola,

maybe it not cleary what is the use of tabs?

The first time I saw forrest, I thought that there a submenu, but in
fact they are a selector base on the physical location of the pages.

It took me a while to understant that the first Tab is in fact the Main
Menu, so maybe we need to change the size/ Colors of the first tab, that
holds the whole site.

 > What do others think?

If site.xml is a centralized replacement, then adding tabs makes sense.

When I was looking at tabs.xml I though that maybe we can change as well
the way tab works:

from

<tab label="Comunity" dir="comunity/"/>

<tab link="site:comunity"/>

It is more flexible an easy for users to create.

What do you think?

Cheers

Juan