forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Publication Template for Lenya
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 12:58:10 GMT

Jeff Turner wrote, On 14/05/2003 13.54:

> On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 10:50:17AM +0200, Andreas Hartmann wrote:

>>- Do you think the Forrest community will benefit from
>>  such a publication template?
>
> I have never gotten Lenya to work properly (Bitflux doesn't like me), so
> don't really understand.  I'm happy to commit anything that you feel is
> beneficial to either project, and maintain it as far as I understand how
> to.

Same here.

Our goal is to "package" a system that makes sites and docs. ATM we use
Cocoon, that has proved to be very versatile and adaptable. WE also use
Ant, but would like to move to doing all in Cocoon.

Lenya is another "tool" but that builds on top of Cocoon. It adds CMS
capabilities to Cocoon.

With this in mind, it's very easy to conclude that it would be immensly
beneficial for Forrest to be able to use Lenya as a CMS subsystem. Any
patch that brings us in that direction is highly welcome :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -