forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ENHANCEMENT] from disable to enable....
Date Mon, 12 May 2003 15:03:46 GMT

Antonio Gallardo wrote, On 12/05/2003 14.39:

> Jeff Turner dijo:
>
>>Changing the polarity of the logic now would require a change in all
>>third-party skins, so IMHO the cost probably outweighs the gain.
>
> I know but, later will be worse.

No, it will be less worse. Since we will change anyway, 1 change is less
problematic than 2 changes ;-)

> OK. I hope this is a high priority change.

from disable to enable? It is not.

There is already: xml-forrest-cvs@apache.org

> 2.Who else is helping you mantaining the code. Because as long as I saw
> almost every change is done by you. ;)

Look in the commit messages in the status.xml file for example, or in
the commit history, you will fing Jeff is not the only.

> As you know I am using Forrest to write the initial docs of a webapp.
> Overall Forrest it is very nice. Really Forrest helps to do that work
> fine. I love it. I think we must also include support for forms in some
> format for HTML as well to PDF.

RFE

> My last question:
> 2-How can we print all the documents from a site at once and coherently?

Wanna send a patch to make a big PDF for all the site? ;-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -