forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: ¿any recomendations for xml editors?
Date Sun, 11 May 2003 11:03:23 GMT
Steven,
This is the program that I am testing now, I like it a lot!

> I'm very much in love with XXE: http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/

xxe is  what I was looking for... but:

When you edit the document-v11 format, I realized that the editor does
know what the tags meaning (ie. <p> means paragram), and there is not a
visual representation of that.

So either I modify the editor code to display some tags like is done
with other formats or used another source format.

My first choice was xhtml, but then I saved I realized that there is a
lot of style information, and what I wanted was just want to create pure
content.

The format I am testing now is sdocbook, It looks good so far. I opened
already a bug related with this, and I guess that probably I end up
creating a sdocbook2html.xsl

Do you think that we should use a non-native document format for editing
content on forrest?

Thank you,

Juan