forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: ¿any recomendations for xml editors?
Date Sun, 11 May 2003 07:28:01 GMT
On 6/05/2003 18:38 Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> Hi,
> After finish my humble web design using forrest, I wanted to populate it
> with content.
>
> Anyone can give me a hint of a xml editor that I can use from my browser?
>
> Should I create the docs in the v11 format?
>
> I know that the creatino of xml content is out of the scope in this
> project, but maybe a few guidelines or where to go would be nice.
>
> Thank you very much!!

I'm very much in love with XXE: http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/

We bought the professional version to support the company (who is also
only a three-men shop, and apparently is composed of people who used to
build the old-time Grif SGML editor), but the (free) standard version
does the job equally well.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org