forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: ¿any recomendations for xml editors?
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 16:51:57 GMT
Sergey,Jeff,

Well, what I got in mind is an xml editor that is aware of the dtd.

Once you have already setup your look and feel with forrest you wanted
to populated with content.

So if I got a dtd like document-v12.dtd, the editor should be aware of
what tags are you allow to insert and where.

so my first choice must be to create a document tag and so on...

When you created the content in this way, there is no need for
validation as far as I know...

¿Is this more or less the way you think we could populate the content
with forrest?

maybe should I look for an xhtml editor and then transform it with xslt
to a document-v12?

Thank you!

Cheche