forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Schlierf, Stephan" <Stephan.Schli...@VSA.de>
Subject Problems with document-v12.dtd
Date Mon, 12 May 2003 13:58:40 GMT
I was very glad to hear about the changes in document-v12.dtd especially
things like paragraphs are now allowd in td elements and so on.
But now I came across a kind of funny behaviour:
I use to edit my files directly in the build/webapp...-directory.
In one of these files I have something like
			I am a text within a table cell
			<note>
				I am a note (whatelse ;.)
			</note>
Well, the browser renders this site without any problems, but if I try a
"forrest validate", the output says
---snip:-- The content of element type "td" must match
"(strong|em|code|sub|sup|br|img|icon|acronym|link|jump|fork)".
Hm, did I get something wrong ? I thought that now <note> is allowed in
BTW: I changed the dtd-defintion to <!DOCTYPE document PUBLIC
"-//APACHE//DTD Documentation V1.1//EN" "document-v12.dtd">;
I use the cvs-version of forrest (last updated today)

TIA,
Stephan