forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: dumb question.
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 12:53:01 GMT
Donald Shierk dijo:
> Hello.

First of all, any question is not dumb. ;)
Hi!

> I've been following this list for a while now. I just wondered if
> someone  could speak to the range of devices Forrest can be used to
> write for? I  mean, most of the time it seems that persons are speaking
> of writing to html  for browsers, but can the skins be also designed to
> publish on cell phones,  handhelds, etc?

Well, the short answer is yes. The long is:

Currently this support is missing on the package but you can be sure that
sometime it will become a standard feautre of Forrest. All that need to be
done is to fill some sitemap entries and the correct XSLT files to do the
work done. At least this is my point of view.

> Thanks much for any clarification.

For nothing, this is just my 2 cents. ;)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.