forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.1M2 works! but pdf images does not.
Date Mon, 26 May 2003 00:48:07 GMT
Jeff Turner dijo:
> Are you sure you don't have any old jars in Forrest or your classpath?
> Are there any errors in the Cocoon logs? (well there are usually, but
> *unusual* errors;)

Yes. I have not nothing old. I made a build.sh clean before rebuild the
dist of forrest. Of course before all this i also update the CVS.

I am also sure there is the jimi.jar file.

But.... can be the a problem PNG generated from SVG? This is my case. I
also noted that in the forrest website. In the examples there is not any
PNG into a PDF.

Please help me. :)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo