forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <>
Subject Re: [ENHANCEMENT] from disable to enable....
Date Mon, 12 May 2003 12:39:47 GMT
Jeff Turner dijo:
> Changing the polarity of the logic now would require a change in all
> third-party skins, so IMHO the cost probably outweighs the gain.

I know but, later will be worse. OK. I hope this is a high priority change.

By the way, I have also two more questions:

1-How to know when are changes on the Forrest CVS? in Cocoon for example
there is a CVS mailing list. Are you tought to ENABLE something similar?

2.Who else is helping you mantaining the code. Because as long as I saw
almost every change is done by you. ;)

As you know I am using Forrest to write the initial docs of a webapp.
Overall Forrest it is very nice. Really Forrest helps to do that work
fine. I love it. I think we must also include support for forms in some
format for HTML as well to PDF.

My last question:
2-How can we print all the documents from a site at once and coherently?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

View raw message