forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <>
Subject [ENHANCEMENT] from disable to enable....
Date Sun, 11 May 2003 12:41:06 GMT
This is my first recommendation for Forrest :)

In skinconf.xml please change the tags like:

a) <disable-search>false</disable-search>

b) <enable-search>true</enable-search>

The reason is simple:

In a) we are asked with a negation. From a human interface this type of
question are not recommended. To get what we need we must to answer with a

In b) the option is clear. It ask if you want to ENABLE. If I need the
option we clearly answer is TRUE. Simply easier to answer.

I hope this explanation clear the point.

Since Forrest have not released version 1 anI think this is a valid change.

There are no some "historic reason", we can do the change.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

View raw message