forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject A Search Engine in Forrest.
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 20:22:11 GMT
Hi:

I am new in this maillist. Since I needed to write some docs and I am a
Cocoon fanatic. I choosed Forrest to do the work.

First of all I need to congratulate all the developers and say:

GOOD JOB! Forrest is a GREAT TOOL!

Well, after a short intro. I am looking for a Search Engine inside the
content generated using Forrest. I saw the Search Tool, but it calls
google.com. My questions are:

1-Is some work in progress of integration of Lucene into Forrest? I mean
if Forrest will have his own search engine. How can I activate it?

2-I write in Spanish and currently I needed to change into the skins XSLT
files some of the fixed messages as:
"Published", "Last Published"m etc.

This is not dificult, but maybe will be great with internationalization. I
will help people with ZERO tech background to "give a try" to Forrest.

How is the currently status of internationalization?

Thank in advance for your answers. :-D

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

PS: Currently I am a CVS user, like in Cocoon ;-)