forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Forrest and Form descriptions.
Date Sat, 10 May 2003 21:41:28 GMT
Hi again!

Sorry, I am too new into the concepts of Forrest. I am writing after
searching all the doc in the Forrest web site and loking into the document
1.2.

Background:
Well, my job is now writing some specifications of a future web
application. Currently I wrote all blah-blah of process, etc. Now I have
some Forms in paper and I need to include this forms into the
documentation. The idea is to include and describe every field of the
form. Please note that the Web application is not developed yet.

My question is:
How can I archieve this?

I thinked in write some pure HTML pages that will reflec the form in some
way, then include the HTML form into the docs.  but I am not sure of that.
Because this will not be pure XML, just HTML and for me this is not
correct.

Master, can you show the light about this issue, is my approach correct? ;-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo