forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Had to change cocoon.xconf to get CVS working
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 09:26:05 GMT
On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 10:47:09AM +0359, Ross Gardler wrote:
> I just returned to Forrest after a long break, but found CVS Head is
> broken.

Broken As Designed :)  Early on in 0.5, we broke strict compatibility
with 0.4 sites, by using a version of Cocoon with a different sitemap
syntax, and (as you noticed) a rather pointless cocoon.xconf change.

This would only affect users who have custom sitemaps, or who have custom
cocoon.xconf files.  Seems you have the latter, which is quite rare.
Unless perhaps you had an old cocoon.xconf in a build/ directory?

--Jeff