forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.1M2 works! but pdf images does not.
Date Sun, 25 May 2003 05:38:08 GMT
On Sat, May 24, 2003 at 05:39:17PM +0200, Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> I download the lastest version from cvs, and I am able to build my site
> with this version. Thanks Jeff!!!!

I should have announced the upgrade on the list.  Oh well, everyone knows
now..

> I thought that this version fixed the images on the pdf documents, but
> it does not seem to work.
>
> I read the doc on  etc/get_fop_images.sh.

Sorry, that doc is out of date.  It describes how to use the trunk
version of FOP with Forrest.

To get images in PDFs, just copy jimi.jar to lib/core and rebuild.  That
should be all that's necessary.

I've added this to the FAQ.

--Jeff