forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Directory renaming: build/* -> build/forrest/*
Date Sat, 17 May 2003 03:32:25 GMT
Hi,

What do people think about changing the Forrest default output
directories from 'build/*' to 'build/forrest/*'?

Currently typing 'forrest' in a site creates build/tmp, build/site and
build/webapp, which has the potential to conflict with output of the host
project.  In Cocoon's case, build/webapp/ conflicts.

While we're at it, I'd also like to change the Forrest distribution
output directory from build/dist/shbat to build/dist/.  If the need
arises, we can always have build/dist-whatever/ for new distribution
types.

--Jeff