forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <its_toas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: PDF generation with other than forrest-site skin?
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 00:45:26 GMT
Well I guess I have no clue, because I don't see where
to change things.  I see stuff in the
document2html.xsl that refers to templates declared in
the common/xslt/html/document2html.xsl, but I don't
see anything in the site2xhtml.xsl that refers to pdf
except for the credits.

I've walked through sitemap.xmap a few times, but I
don't see where the parameter to trip the pdf regex
gets set.

I guess I'll just use the default skins until I have a
clue.

Thanks for the attempt at helping, anyway.

/mde/
just my two cents