forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathaniel G. Auvil" <nathaniel_au...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to use a subdirectory
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 02:05:05 GMT
I am trying to use Forrest 0.4 to create my website.  I want to create a 'samples' tab on my
site.
 So I created a 'samples' subdirectory  under 'xdocs' which i want to further divide up later.

In my 'tabs.xml' i create the following: <tab label="Samples" dir="samples/"/>. I then
copied the
index.xml from the xdocs folder into the samples folder.  I did a 'forrest' command and it
did not
transform the index.xml file in the samples directory; It created the samples tab but that
is it.
There were no errors at the command prompt.

If i take the samples/index.xml and break the xml in it, i get an error from forrest. So it
sees
that file.

=====
http://nathaniel-auvil.blog-city.com/