forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <its_toas...@yahoo.com>
Subject PDF generation with other than forrest-site skin?
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 01:37:19 GMT
I've just started working with Forrest and I like the
look and feel of the avalon-tigris skin.

However, I've not been able to generate PDF or printer
link output using this skin.  Other information from
my skinconf.xml is being read in and acted upon, but
neither the PDF nor the printer link seem to be
working.

A cursory examination of the archives didn't reveal
anything useful.

Thoughts / assistance / solutions would be greatly
appreaciated.  I know - one of the solutions would be
to render the site with the forrest-site skin, and
then manually put in all the links . . .

Thanks in advance.

/mde/
just my two cents . . . .