forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Peng, Meimin" <mp...@atxna.com>
Subject deploy in Tomcat
Date Mon, 19 May 2003 16:17:59 GMT
Hi,
I've get a question here.Please help.
If I have a project under c:\forrest\myapp, and I run the "forrest war" to
create a myapp.war file
I move myapp.war to tomcat\webapps and deploy it.
The things are I don't know how to exec it under tomcat since the war file
didn't contain any html files.
http://localhost:8080/myapp/????
Do I need to type "forrest run" again? Thanks.
--Zoe

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information in this e-mail is privileged and
confidential.  Any use, copying or dissemination of any portion of this
e-mail by or to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to sender and delete
it from your system immediately.