forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Peng, Meimin" <mp...@atxna.com>
Subject another sub-directory question - book.xml
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 16:45:41 GMT
Hi,
In my 'tabs.xml', I have the following: <tab label="Samples"
dir="samples/"/>.
I also have a book.xml file under samples directory.
In book.xml file, I want to have multiple layers for my menus. How to
apporach it by modify book.xml? Thanks.
For example:
Samples
1.Food
	1.1 Veg
	1.2 Fruit
2.Program
	1.1 Java
	1.2 .Net
	1.3 C++

Here is the file that I don't know how to modify.
<book software="MyProj"  title="MyProj"  copyright="@year@ My Proj"
  <menu label="Sample">
    <menu-item label="Food" href="food/"/>
    <menu-item label="Program" href="program/" />
  </menu>
 </book>
--Zoe

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information in this e-mail is privileged and
confidential.  Any use, copying or dissemination of any portion of this
e-mail by or to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to sender and delete
it from your system immediately.