forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Form Handler?
Date Sat, 31 May 2003 02:34:56 GMT
Jason Kary wrote:

> I am fairly new to Forrest and Cocoon.  I was reading through some of
> the recent messages in the list and I thought the head version of
> forrest was recently upgraded to use Cocoon 2.1?  Is this a correct
> assumption?

That is correct ... cocoon-2.1M2 pre-release milestone.

The Forrest cvs was also marked with the tag "stable" after
a few of us tested it on our own sites and on the current
Cocoon xdocs. So use that, or join the bleeding edge.

> I've been trying to get forrest to use forms as defined by the Cocoon
> 2.1 documentation.  Does anyone know if this is possible with forrest?

I do not know about this ... great if it can.
I presume that you are aware that there are various "forms"
implementations in Cocoon-2.1

--David