forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Upgrade to Cocoon-2.1M2
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 12:55:56 GMT
Luca Morandini wrote:
> Gentle Folks,
>
> maybe I've missed something, but the upgrade patch to be used with the
> patch command (cited in the readme.txt) is missing in today's CVS: could
> someone explain ?

If i understand your questions correctly, then you have
mistaken the purpose of etc/cocoon_upgrade/README.txt

Jeff, as a Forrest committer, recently used that doc to upgrade
the xml-forrest CVS itself to use a recent Cocoon. As a user,
all that you need to do is 'cvs update' and 'build clean'.

The "cocoon_upgrade" facility is now ready to guide anyone who
feels like upgrading to a newer version of Cocoon sometime
down-the-track.

--David