forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Stefaan Nachtergaele <doem...@nachtergaele.net>
Subject Re: tab without a menu not rendering nicely
Date Sun, 25 May 2003 11:46:51 GMT
still not working as far as I can tell. I'm running the development
version (cvs as of today). the graphic I've attached illustrates the
problem. There is an empty tab "subdir". It attempts to render an empty
menu.

I did:
1. forrest seed.
2. edited forrest.properties ==> project.skin=krysalis-site
3. edited tabs.xml which now is:
<tabs software="MyProj"
  title="MyProj"
  copyright="Foo"
  <tab label="Home" dir=""/>
  <tab label="subdir" dir="subdir" />
</tabs>
4. in the subdir directory
there is a dummy index.xml. Also there is a book.xml which is:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//APACHE//DTD Cocoon Documentation Book
V1.0//EN" "book-cocoon-v10.dtd">
<book software="MyProj"
  title="MyProj"
  copyright="@year@ The Apache Software Foundation"
<menu label=""/>
</book>
I tried the to the to leave the book element empty but the dtd does not
allow this.

Thanks,
Stefaan Nachtergaele