forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Forrest and CSS [A New skin subprojec
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 02:59:55 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Jeff Turner dijo:
> > About CSS skins, you might find this one a good starting point:
> >
> > http://forrest.iguanacharlie.com/
>
> Yep! This is the right "XHTML 1.0 Strict" code, cool!
>
> It looks fine in my browser. Are you will integrate this into forrest?

Sure. Send the patches to add another alternative skin
in src/resources/skins/ ... preferably via the Forrest
Jira issue tracker.

The "forrest-site" skin still remains the default but
users can specify an alternative via forrest.properties.

Also look back through the mail archives. There is lots
of skin discussion, including discussion about the
"iguanacharlie" skin. And a hint for the forrest-site
skin ... during development it was called the "bert" skin.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&s=iguanacharlie

--David