If you edit your skinconf.xml you´ll be happy :-)

Delete the values for <trail><linkNN name="" href=""/>

  <!-- Some skins use this to form a 'breadcrumb trail' of links. If you don't
  want these, set the attributes to blank. The DTD purposefully requires them.
  <trail>
    <link1 name="apache" href="http://www.apache.org/"/>
    <link2 name="xml.apache" href="http://xml.apache.org/"/>
    <link3 name="" href=""/>