forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Wettstein <nwettst...@esmertec.com>
Subject newbie: SourceTypeAction, wiki.xlex
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:37:57 GMT
Hi,

i am relatively new to cocoon and forrest and I have 2 problems with the
cvs version:

1. SourceTypeAction

The org.apache.cocoon.acting.sourcetypeaction.SourceTypeAction class is
referred to in forrest.xml, but is not contained by any jar file in the
WEB-INF directory. I found the class in xml-forrest-scratchpad.jar, but
as part of a different package: org.apache.forrest.components.sourcetype
and using that one, I get the webapp to work. Is there a library missing
in cvs, is there a bug in forrest.xml or am I doing something wrong?

2. wiki.xlex

I have installed Jeff Turner's wikirenderer webapp and when trying to
look at wiki/index.html I get the following exception:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error during resolving of
'resources/grammars/wiki.xlex'.:
org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException: Resource not found
file:/home/nwettstein/project/sample/build/webapp/resources/grammars/wiki.xlex

I have looked all over for this file and couldn't find it... Is it
missing in cvs?

Thank you for your help!

Finally, I would like to thank you for developing such a great piece of
sortware! Keep it going!

	Nicolas