forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: xml-forrest built!]
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:19:04 GMT

I'd prefer to see it use the <ant> tag myself.

Looking at the bulid.sh file, the *only* value add it has is that it
replaces the classpath with what it considers the 'endorsed jars'.  And
adds a '-emacs' option on the invokation of ant.

- Sam Ruby

Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicolaken@apache.org> on 04/11/2003 08:40:03 AM

Please respond to forrest-dev@xml.apache.org