forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Johan Andries" ...@schaubroeck.be>
Subject RE: problem with images in subdirectories
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 08:55:58 GMT
Hi,

	as far as I know, if you really want to mix images and XML content, the only way you can
do it is to have your xml content in your "regular" directory and to create a "my-images"
(literally!) subdirectory and reference its images from your xml files using a syntax like
<figure src="my-images/full-factor-schema.png" alt="full factor schema"  />

	Of course putting images under /documentation/resources/images/ should work as well? (which
is Forrest's preferred way to work with images anyway) Never tried using subdirs there though...
Thoughts?

	kr,
Johan

I thought it was an issue of finding the right place to put the images, but it doesn't appear
to be that.