forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Bromberger <Vin...@gmx.de>
Subject scalation
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 18:05:07 GMT
Dear forrest dev,

at the moment I am creating a tool to automatically generate documentation
out of an LDAP schema. I thought it might be a good idea to produce xdocs and
have them formated then by forrest. So first off I wanted to state that I
like your project.

Then again I only have such much time to write this mail to you, because it
takes about 45minutes to render all pages. There are some 300 object classes
and 362 attribute definitions, each having its own xdoc file and one book.xml
for classes, one for attributes. Although I see that this might be not the
scope of your software and it actually is quite much of data... well: Do you
have some tuning tips for me?

Cheers,
Jan

Bitte l├Ącheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!