forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/documentation/content/xdocs primer.xml
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:14:33 GMT
On 30/04/2003 14:08 Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Hmmm, it's all about transition. Giving deprecation is better then an
> abrupt change, no?

I see 1.2 as a goal in itself, as the successor of 1.1, fixing some long
outstanding (*blush* again) bugs, rather than transitioning towards XHTML2.

For some strange reason, the messy semi-semantic,
between-docbook-and-html grammar of xdocs has grown upon me, so I would
rather not like to see its final version to be polluted with the seeds
of the 'next generation'.

Am I old-fashioned?

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org