forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/documentation/content/xdocs primer.xml
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:53:41 GMT

jefft@apache.org wrote, On 30/04/2003 13.26:
> jefft       2003/04/30 04:26:14
>
>   Modified:    src/documentation/content/xdocs primer.xml
>   Log:
>   a -> link

Correct... but it remembers me of the changes Steven hinted he would
change... what about including in the 1.2 version also the a version of
link, all other changes we recently said Steven could do, and deprecate
current constructs (ie not remove, just keep sidebyside)?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -