forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Hidden links
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:07:13 GMT
I have a page that I want Forrest to render, but it is not linked
to anything in site.xml or any other page--directly.

The download page at Avalon uses the CGI script for mirroring.
It interprets a file with a name of my choosing, in this case
download.html, and substitutes strings with values from the
central CGI script.

The actual link is to a local CGI script: /download.cgi .

I want to have the

/download.ehtml

file processed, and placed in the proper location--even though
it is not directly referenced.

-----Chris Rock