forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Chalko <n...@chalko.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Status.xml, changes.xml, todos.xmlm, news and other descriptors
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:49:57 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> lso, we replace the status.xml file with a STATUS.TXT file that is all
> text-based, ans that refers to the above xml descriptors for the
> structured data, keeping only unstructured extra info about the project.
>
>  --- news ---
>
> Then we have to make a news.xml file.
> I look at all the RSS feeds, but I don't like them to be source formats.
>
> I could propose this news DTD, loosly based on RSS 0.91:
>
> <news title="" description="" language="">
>   <item>
>    <title>shbat fix</title>
>     <description>
>     <!-- In here Document11 DTD content-->
>     </description>
>   </item>
> </news>

Optional description.
Content and descriptoin are Implict Sections.
title allows inline type elements of Document11.

<news title="" description="" language="">
  <item>
   <title>shbat fix    <!--  Document11 DTD  inline tags--> </title>
    <description>
    <!-- optional Document11 DTD  implicit Section-->
    </description>
    <content>
  <!-- In here Document11 DTD  implicit Section-->
     </content>
  </item>
</news>

--
Nick Chalko                                         Show me the code.
                          Centipede