forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [poll] org/apache/forrest/yer/use/cocoon/HierarchyGenerator.java
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:05:20 GMT

Steven Noels wrote, On 15/04/2003 15.49:
> On 15/04/2003 15:42 Marc Portier wrote:
>
>> -0, it's not harming us, and the libre ideas have not been formerly
>> expressed as not usefull?
>>
>>> It can still be reused later if-when we will need it.
>
> I will see if I can remove it from the build and not remove it from CVS
> then.
>
> Is that all right with everyone?

-0

IMHO it can be deleted and resurrected at need. ATM we don't need it,
are not discussing it, and previous discussions died. Unless we have it
somehow in our roadplan, I don't see why we should keep it there.

BTW, deleting from CVS is not killing, it still remains in the Attic.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -