forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP] forrest depends on nekopull
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:09:26 GMT

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote, On 15/04/2003 12.28:
> on 4/15/03 8:45 AM Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>>Stefano Mazzocchi wrote, On 14/04/2003 22.25:
>>>Divide at impera: keep the project info in one place and the dependency
>>>information in another.
>>
>>*sigh* when will you understand? This is all part of the project descriptor.
>
> No, it is *YOU* that think it is. There has never been a community
> decision on this.

It has been already discussed on the Gump list from a Gump-Alexandria
POV. You were not on the list at that time AFAIK.

YOu have jumped onto Gump only lately. I have been messing with it in
many ways for many many months now.

> Would you mind asking for one?

Sure. It striked me strange though that while Jeff and I are talking
about using it instead of skinconf, you ask to delete it and ask for a
community decision. Take part in the discussion you are invited.

As for the decision itself, don't worry, it will come.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -