forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <>
Subject Re: [GUMP] forrest depends on nekopull
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 06:51:31 GMT
On 15/04/2003 8:45 Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

>>> Because I'm using it to generate the project info to put on the right
>>> site of the pages.

Excuse me Nicola, but I would also prefer to see this formalisation of
new descriptor functionalities to be executed _inside_ the Gump project.

I find it hard to understand what is 'Gump' and what is
'Nicola-using-Forrest-as-a-testbed' in module.xml.

Then again, I assume I made perfectly clear in the last few days how
clueless I am with regard to Gump. So excuse me if my perception is wrong.

Steven Noels
Read my weblog at
stevenn at                stevenn at

View raw message