forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP] forrest depends on nekopull
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 06:47:47 GMT
On 14/04/2003 15:36 Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> All dependencies have to be declared inside the project that depends
> on some other project by using the <depend> element.

OK - I'm stupid... :-)

I have:

     <project name="xml-forrest">
         <version fix="0" major="0" minor="5" tag="-dev"/>
         <package>org.apache.forrest</package>
         <ant/>
         <depend project="jakarta-ant"/>
         <depend project="xml-xerces"/>
         <depend project="xml-xalan2"/>
         <depend project="cocoon" inherit="all"/>
         <depend project="jakarta-oro"/>
         <depend project="nekopull"/>
     </project>

and

     <project name="nekopull">
       <url href="http://www.apache.org/~andyc/neko/doc/pull/index.html"/>
       <description>
          NekoPull is an XML document parsing API that extends the
Xerces Native Interface (XNI) to provide pull parsing functionality.
       </description>
       <home nested="src/scratchpad/lib/"/>
       <jar name="nekopull.jar"/>
     </project>

in my module file. Is that how it should be done?

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org