forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP] forrest depends on nekopull
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 13:08:37 GMT
On 14/04/2003 15:05 Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

>>which is defined in forrest's descriptor but the dependency is not
>>declared.

... it is, I was presuming...?

Or am I doing something completely wrong? I must admit that Nicola's
embellishments to the Gump descriptor are quite obtuse to me, but as a
sibling to the forrest project in module.xml, I have

     <project name="nekopull">
       <url href="http://www.apache.org/~andyc/neko/doc/pull/index.html"/>
       <description>
          NekoPull is an XML document parsing API that extends the
Xerces Native Interface (XNI) to provide pull parsing functionality.
       </description>
       <home nested="src/scratchpad/lib/"/>
       <jar name="nekopull.jar"/>
     </project>