forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest build.xml
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:32:19 GMT
On 11/04/2003 16:07 Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On 11 Apr 2003, <stevenn@apache.org> wrote:
>

>>  trying to live up to Sam's expectations - now, I need to learn
>>  about Gump dependencies and the like.
>

> Errm, no, not that way - there is no (real) difference between <ant>
> and <antcall> when used that way.
>
> What Sam meant is, Forrest should use Ant directly in its Gump
> descriptor instead of <script>.
>
> Something like the patch below, which is probably making the build
> fail as Forrest doesn't specify all its required dependencies in its
> descriptor.

Yup, crawling back to my cave... :-s

I just figured out some more about Gump by reviewing
http://gump.cocoondev.org/module_cocoon-2.1.html, so please don't worry
about my stupid remark wrt. Jing, too.

{bows in awe}

{blush}

(does it helps knowing my brain stops working on Friday?)

Sorry, Nicola & Sam. Thanks, Stefan.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org