forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: xml-forrest built!]
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:40:17 GMT
On 11/04/2003 15:19 Sam Ruby wrote:

> I'd prefer to see it use the <ant> tag myself.
>
> Looking at the bulid.sh file, the *only* value add it has is that it
> replaces the classpath with what it considers the 'endorsed jars'.  And
> adds a '-emacs' option on the invokation of ant.

done (hopefully)

as a preparation to more dependency enlightenments for this Gump newbie,
  I'm wondering whether Jing shouldn't be added to the Gump libs...

I also feel to see how Cocoon is able to build without Jisp, IIUC.
Alongside, I'm worried to see this on gump.cocoondev.org:

[stevenn@cocoondev opt]$ find | grep jisp
find: ./xsdlib-20010424/javadoc: Permission denied
find: ./xsdlib-20010424/src: Permission denied
find: ./xalan-j_2_1_0: Permission denied
find: ./fesi/bin: Permission denied
find: ./fesi/classes: Permission denied
find: ./fesi/doc: Permission denied
find: ./fesi/examples: Permission denied
find: ./fesi/src: Permission denied
find: ./fesi/tests: Permission denied

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org