forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: xml-forrest built!]
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:07:00 GMT
On 11/04/2003 14:40 Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> As Sam said:

Thank you, Nicola. :-)

I've read his hint, but as often with Sam's hints, people need to know
where to look. When stating my own Ant un-guru-ness, I implied not
having a clue where to apply that trivial patch.

This being said, let's do this together. I'm committing something which
is bound to break our Gump build, and I'll _try_ to correct it after
Gump has run. But I'm sure, with your help, we can do this faster. ;-)

(yes, it's Friday afternoon)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org