forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: forrestbar icons
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 12:56:06 GMT

Frederic wrote, On 10/04/2003 14.24:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I will be finishing the forrestbar icons next week, so please send your
> comments before then so that I can take them into account.
> (atached: forrestbar preview)

I have changed the bar a little bit, by adding the community section.
Since it's Apache, I need there an Apache feather, similar to the one
that is in CVS.

As for the Forrest icon, it's not right, because now the submenu can
select many things of Forrest, that is the site, 8888, 8080, etc. Could
you please put a small version of the Forrest logo?

Finally, the Gump icon needs a feather ;-)

Thanks :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -