forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Recursive resolution of URIs
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 02:02:44 GMT
I tried rebuilding the Avalon Fortress docs with the current version of
Forrest, however I ran into a strange problem.  Instead of choking on
the "api/" link like it did in the past and creating an error page, it
rebuilds the website inside the "api/" directory.  Once inside the the
"api/" directory it repeats the problem again "api/api/" and so on and
so forth.

If I hit Ctrl+C to break ANT's involvement, the Forrest task is still
running in the background so it is happily building the site recursively
"api/api/api/api/api/api/api/api/api/api/api/...." until I manually
kill the process.

It is using the "avalon-tigris" skin.