forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: directory/menu structure
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 19:05:48 GMT
On 2/04/2003 15:39 Robert Koberg wrote:

>>If you please do me the favor of restarting the thread on the new
>>site.xml one last more time, combining all your proposals and the
>>results from Stefano's and my last ramblings, I promise I'll follow it
>>and bring it to a resolution.
>

> Sure - I will put something together tonight (it's morning here now).

Don't be mad, but please consider this advise while preparing that
something: posting huge xsd/xslt snippets visibly originating from
LiveStoryBoard don't work too well. XSLT isn't an easy RT format, and
also I've been worried to look at your suggestions in the past because
of possible IP issues.

Don't take this as offensive, please!

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org